Convenience Hire may collect and process personal data from you in order to provide you with the best possible customer service as set out in this Website Policy, and (with your consent) to keep you updated about our other services and products as follows:
– to ensure that the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– to notify you about changes to our service.
You may give, withdraw or amend your consent at any time by contacting us.
We will log details of your interactions with us including transactions you carry out through the website. We will also log non-personal statistical information concerning usage of the website, such as length of stay on the website, type of pages visited and other general information. This information is entirely anonymous: we want to know how people in general are using the website, not what you in particular are doing on the website.
We reserve the right to amend this Website Policy from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check the Site regularly for any amendments (but NB amendments will not be made retrospectively).
For more details, please see our Data Protection Policy.